Trading hours break line...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading hours break line...

hi, just a quick question, is there any way to enable the Trading hours break line to plot into future? I have a 60min chart.

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, this type of functionality is not available by default and would need to be custom coded.

NinjaTrader is extensible in that you can create custom indicators using NinjaScript which is based on the modern C# programming language.

Click here for information on programming in NinjaScript

If you have limited time or programming capabilities, NinjaTrader Ecosystem is partnered with a number of consultants who could code this indicator at your direction. If you would like more information regarding consultants please let me know.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
    Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Marco,
      Thanks! Is there any free indicator that you heard of provides similar function? Don't worry, I won't treat it as a recommendation.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I personally am not aware of such an indicator, but you may find something on the NinjaTrader Ecosystem:

Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

I will also leave this thread open for any users who may have some input on this topic.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
        Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
        Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes