Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TD Ameritrade Expected Move Data

Dear Support,

TD Ameritrade provides implied volatility and "Expected Move" data to their customers. Is TD Ameritrade data for implied volatility "Expected Move" available for use on NinjaTrader 8 platform?

Thanks.

Hello aligator,

As far as I know this is not supported. I will forward the suggestion to support such data with TD Ameritrade in NinjaTrader to development.

JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello aligator,

Thank you for your patience.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-5111 (support implied volatility and "Expected Move" data with TD Ameritrade). Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:

Comment

Any updates on the status of this features request (SFT-5111)?

Moreover, if implied volatility data is available from another data provider (i.e. IQFeed) can a native NT8 indicator be made available in the NT8 indicator library to visually plot the Expected Move?

Comment

Hello Silent Warrior,

I don't have information if or when this feature request is implemented. When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:

Thank you for the suggestion.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team as well. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Comment

Hello Silent Warrior,

Thanks for your patience.

We added your vote for SFT-5111. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:

Comment

Is there any update to the Implied Volitilty Data. Put me in to voting a Implied Volitilty Data.

Comment

Hello LoganJKTrader ,

Thank you very much for your post. I have added a vote to SFT-5111 on your behalf.

I hope for your understanding that our Platform Support Team does not have detailed insight into a potential implementation of this feature.

Our development team assesses each feature request based on various aspects, such as feasibility and interest (e.g. how many votes a request received). This ensures that development time is invested into the most requested features and improvements first.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we may assist you with!
                Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
                3 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
                Started by XXtrader, Today, 11:30 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes