Login Credentials Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login Credentials Not Working

A year ago I was using NT with TD Ameritrade and got away from that. Today I had my NT license re-applied to my TD Ameritrade account and got a confirmation email from Platform Support stating that the change back to TD Ameritrade had been made.

Upon opening NT8 I have gone to Connections->Configure and configured the MY TD Ameritrade connection with my current login credentials with TD Ameritrade. However, whenever I close NT8 and reopen, the logon attempt fails and I get this message from NT8: "My TD ADMERITRADE: Unable to login in. WARNING....... Error message from TD Ameritrade: Source is not Whitelisted (Logon failed)" I think the account needs to be reauthorized but I don't know how to do that. I have contacted TD Ameritrade and they said I should contact you about this issue.

Thanks for your help

Hello crazyhorse2393,

The error message of "Source is not Whitelisted (Logon failed)" usually indicates that your brokerage account is not enabled to use the NinjaTrader platform.

If TD Ameritrade already confirmed your account is enabled to be accessed by NinjaTrader please also ensure you're using an up-to-date version of the platform. If you have not updated the platform within the last year, this might also explain the error.

The current version of 8.0.22.2 can be downloaded at the address below:

If you are already on the most recent version and still receive this error, please send us your log & trace files, as they allow us to investigate further.

To do this, simply click on Help > Email Support, ensure log & trace are enabled, and leave the following note within the ticket itself:

ATTN Manfred 2799316

This ensures we can connect your files to this post and assist you without delay.

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your reply!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I downloaded the newer version which allowed me to reauthorize the TD and that fixed the issue. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
      Started by Mongo, Today, 11:05 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Mongo