Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maximizing window bug?

Hi all,

in Windows usually when you maximize a window it will respect the horizontal windows task bar. This bar usually is on the bottom but in my case I have the windows task bar at the top. Whatever application I use, whenever I maximize a window the windows task bar is always visible on the top because this is the behaviour that is configured in Windows settings.

However NinjaTrader does not respect this setting. When I maximize a NinjaTrader8 window it will be maximized across the whole display and thus will cover the windows task bar on the top.

Also, the window will not snap to the left or right edge of my screen when trying to drag and snap any Ninjatrader window. This is also a windows functionality which will work for all other application windows of other software programs. The hotkeys WindowsKey+LeftCursor or WindowsKey+RightCursor work though. Obviously Ninjatrader windows does not behave like standard.

Is this a known bug and if so how can this be solved?

thanks for listening.

Patricia
    Last edited by patricia70; 10-23-2020, 04:47 AM.

Hello,

Thanks for your post.
    A
    t this time there is not an option to prevent this behavior, though this is an item our teams are tracking for later feature consideration.
    I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. The tracking ID for this request is SFT-2294. You may reference this ID in the future regarding this matter. Our Help Guide Release Notes will also list all new changed or additions to NinjaTrader (Help > Help).

Please let me me know if I may be of any further assistance.
    Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your patience.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-2294. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:
      Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post kujista
      by kujista

Started by ZenCortexCLICK, Today, 04:58 AM
      0 responses