What instruments may I trade on NT8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What instruments may I trade on NT8?

I have a lifetime license, and currently have the CME data with Continuum. I also have funded accounts at TD on TOS. If I want to trade stocks, options and Forex, is it possible to do so on NT8 via outside data feeds. I want to know exactly what is, and is not possible on NT8. Thx

Hello Ragstoriches,

The NinjaTrader 8 platform is capable of connecting to a variety of accounts at the same time.

That means it would definitely be possible to be connected to a NinjaTrader Continuum and TD Ameritrade account at the same time, and trade Futures (including Options) through NinjaTrader Continuum and Equities (including Options) through TD Ameritrade.

A full list of which instrument types may be traded through which provider, as well as all features included, may be found at the address below:

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Manfred,

Thank you for that great info and link. I'm interested in using TDA, and IB on NT8. Can you refer me to a youtube vid or link that will show me an on-screen demo as to how it would work? Thx Rags

Comment

Hello Ragstoriches,

Connecting to more than one datafeed provider or brokerage is as simple as adding the connection. A brief instructional video in this regard may be found on our publicly available YouTube channel:

If you are connected to more than one connection that also supplies an exchange account (e.g. NinjaTrader Brokerage, Interactive Brokers, and TD Ameritrade), the accounts offered will simply appear in the "Account" selection box on every order entry screen:

Click image for larger version

Name:	account selection.png
Views:	519
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	1124637

The Sim101 account is a locally simulated account and would always appear, as long as an order could be submitted.

If you would like a short live demo of how to connect and select the specific account please let me know, I'd be happy to record and upload it!
        Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Barry Milan  
        Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
        14 responses
        0 likes