alerts disabling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alerts disabling

I just started playing with alerts in my charts. The alerts seem to be working as expected based on the conditions, however, I am seeing what seems to be completely random disabling of alerts.

Sometimes it seems to happen when an alert is triggered and I hit OK, sometimes it doesnt disable them, and sometimes I am seeing in my Log that they are just randomly being disabled even when not triggered. I currently have them set to rearm type Never. I don't know if that is it or not, maybe they should be on bar close? I want them active and enabled at all times. I am hoping the rearm would happen on a condition change, not on a condition reverse, but not exactly sure whats going on here. Any help would be appreciated

Hello ErikY,

Thank you for your post.

Since you have the 'Rearm Type' set to 'Never', your alerts will trigger a single time and will not rearm. You will want to change your Rearm Type if you'd like your alerts to be active at all times. 'On condition reverse' would likely be a good fit here, because it will rearm the alert as soon as the condition is no longer true.

More information about the Alert properties may be found at the link below;

Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

OK, thanks. The reverse was a little counter intuitive since defining reversal would have to be done by me, but I think I understand it now, thanks for help

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
      Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
      7 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB