Multiple Brokers Connected At Same Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Brokers Connected At Same Time

I currently us TD Ameritrade to trade options and equities. For whatever reason their Forex feed is not supported through NT. I also have an account with Oanda. If I upgraded to a multi-broker license could I have the TD Ameritrade and Oanda feeds connected and running at the same time? I primarily use NT for scanning for specific setups through Market Analyzer. How can I make this work so I can scan equities and forex using different brokers/feeds? TIA.

Hello crazyhorse2393,

Thank you for creating your post with these details today.

Assuming the platform has a multi broker license key entered, this would allow you to access both the TD Ameritrade account connection and the Oanda/Forex account connection at the same time as you describe. If you are using multiple connections, I would recommend ensuring that you establish your preferred connections on the platform. I have included a publicly available link that goes over Preferred Data Connections in further detail. When you set your preferred data connections, this will allow you to specify which data providers you wish to use for specific types of instruments. For example, you would be able to set up TD Ameritrade as the preferred connection to receive the historical and real time data for Equities while assigning Oanda to the preferred real time data connection for Forex instruments.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any other questions or inquiries regarding NinjaTrader in the future.

Comment

Thanks for the information

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rjbtrade1, 11-30-2023, 04:38 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DavidHP
      by DavidHP

Started by suroot, 04-10-2017, 02:18 AM