Multiple data feeds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple data feeds?

Can Ninja use multiple simultaneous data feeds?

I have one feed where I get real time equities and forex and 15 min delayed futures, and another one where I get real time futures. I am connecting them both at the same time.For some reason I can't seem to get data for the futures but I am getting from my other data feed.

Hello,

You can connect multiple data feeds, but you will need to determine which feed is providing which data. For instance, you can use a feed for forex and a feed for futures, but if your forex feed includes delayed futures data we will need to force NT to use your live futures feed instead.

To do this, go to Tools>Options>market data and expand the preferred connection options for both real time and historical data. Here, set your forex preferred feed to your live forex provider, and your live futures feed to your preferred futures provider.

Below is further information on connecting multiple data feeds for reference:

Please let us know if we may assist further.
    Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Ryan,

I understand that Ninja Trader Clearing does not offer Rithmic and works only with CQG, but is it possible to:

1) Use Ninja Trader Clearing and their only data provider CQG to place trades (order entry) and enjoy lower margins and ACH for withdrawals and funding.
      and
      2) Add Rithmic or a data provider that offers full market depth as a second data feed for charting purposes.

If so, how can I add the second Rithmic data feed for charting so that I can see full market depth on my charts?

Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

It is possible to use Rithmic to connect your account, but you would need to contact your broker as to how you can change your account to a Rithmic based connection. Alternatively, you could connect a second data feed using Rithmic for data while still connected to your CQG account to place trades to. To add a second data feed for Rithmic you would need to contact a Rithmic broker. If looking for NinjaTrader Brokerage information they can be reached at brokeragesupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com
        Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
        12 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
        Started by FrazMann, Today, 11:21 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes