data missing on reload historical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

data missing on reload historical

Hello there seems to be data missing for the UB contract with rithmic connection.
    I have restarted ninjatrader also. Is there an issue with the historical data for rithmic - seems like big gap from yesterday til 8 am est approx

Hello soulfx,

My first suggestion would be a restart of the platform, as this will reconnect to the historical data server and reattempt to download the missing data.

Should this not work, please send me your log & trace files, as they will help us assess what occurred.

To do this, please click on Help > Email Support, then insert the following information into the email's body, this will help us associate the files with your forum post:

ATTN Manfred 2806570

Thank you in advance!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

As i said i already did that restarted ninja. I dont have issue with other data es cl or 6e - looked at trace file see the request for UB .. looks fine
      My question was more to check the UB data - did you try this today on a 1minute chart for UB for last 2 days including today?

Comment

Hello soulfx,

Using the Rithmic connection I was able to request the data, as you can see below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	UB 12-20.png
Views:	147
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	1124899

I have also taken a screenshot of a chart with ten days of data:

Click image for larger version

Name:	UB 12-20 - 2.png
Views:	141
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	1124900

As such, I would like to investigate why you are not able to receive this historical data.If you could forward us your log & trace files it might indicate what has caused this.

Thank you in advance!

Comment

i can get history - but there is a gap around 7or8est for about an hour - clock changes in uk so not sure exact but gap is between 12 1pm uk - can only see this on 1 min chart not 60 minute chart
          all other data is there - i ask as in past when this shows it reflects issue in historical server data when is for short period - so is not a data connection issue

Comment

Hello soulfx,

We performed maintenance on some of our historical data servers this morning. If you have not restarted within the last ~2 hours I would suggest one final restart, followed by a "Reload all historical data" on any affected charts to see if this reloads the missing data.

Should you still miss the data after that, please send me a screenshot of the chart, I can then track down to see if I can recreate this gap.

Thank you in advance!

Comment

ok good to know - thats what i figured - i am not able to restart now as i will lose some information i am collecting for cash session ie depth details.
              Will check later - but thats all i wanted to know if some maintenance was going on
              thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by pmachiraju, 11-01-2023, 04:46 AM
              8 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post rehmans
              by rehmans

Started by mattbsea, Today, 05:44 PM
              0 responses