Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

data provider

Hello,

I would like to use Kinetic as data market provider for real time data and historical data.
    I Set preferred connections real time to Kinetic and preferred connections historical to Kinetic as well.
    I First connected to Kinetic and after that connected to Interactive Brokers.

How can I be sure that my data comes from Kinetic and not from interactive brokers.

Sincerely, Kobi

Hello levikNT,

Thank you for your post.

If you set your preferred connection to be Kinetick for real-time and historical data, NinjaTrader will use that connection to provide data for the instruments it supports. Since Kinetick supports all instrument types, all data will be pulled from this connection.

By default, NinjaTrader will attempt to get real-time and historical data from the first connected data provider for the instrument type for which you are attempting to receive data. Connection order is important when determining which provider will be used for real-time and historical data. To ensure that your data is coming from Kinetick you could make sure to connect to your Kinetick connection first followed by your Interactive Brokers connection.

Please see this help guide link for more information - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...onnections.htm

Let us know if we may assist further.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Brandon H.

Thank you for your response.
      Is there any notification that tell me from who I got the data ? how can I be sure that the data is coming from Kinetic?

Sincerely, Kobi

Comment

Hello levikNT,

Thank you for your note.

There are no notifications that could be used to determine which data feed is being used. If you set Kinetick as your preferred data feed provider for both real-time and historical data, and you connect to your Kinetick connection first followed by your Interactive Brokers connection, NinjaTrader will use the kinetic data feed as your primary connection.

Please let us know if we may assist further.
        Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Mongo, Today, 11:05 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Mongo
        by Mongo

Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
        7 responses