X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account performance status

Dear users / ninjarader!

I would like to ask for your help.
    I have a Lifetime license for the ninjatrader program. I would like to view my trades for several months within the Account Performance tab, but there will be trades that appear in several cases that did not happen. But it also happens that the same trade shows x results in a 10-month period. In a shorter period of time, the same trade shows a different result.
    I don't understand how is this possible. I want to know all these results from a real account.

Look forward to their response.

Hello cqgnotworking,

Thank you for using NinjaTrader.

Please write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com along with your log and trace files and a link to this forum post.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
    • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
    In your response, please also include a screenshot of your Account Performance Tab settings, including the Advanced Settings so we may check to see what settings may be affecting your generated reports.

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction

Thank you in advance for these files. I look forward to assisting you further. 
    Justin D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post jaybedreamin  
    Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes