Display dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display dates

Hi is it possible to display the dates on the bar below? The default setting only displays the time.

Hello Kimbbi1235,

Thank you for creating your post with your question.

I was unable to find a setting that would plot the date along with the time on the Horizontal axis of the chart.

However, there is a setting you can change in the properties to show the date range on your chart. You can adjust the chart properties option(Right click in your chart and select 'Properties') "Show date range" which would show the selected Date Range on the top left of the chart. Press OK to confirm.

I have submitted the ability to display the date on the horizontal axis of the chart as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Comment

Hello Kimbbi1235,

Thanks for your patience.

The internal tracking number for this feature request is AFT-2449. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any other NinjaTrader inquiries in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_BrendanC View Post
        Hello Kimbbi1235,

Thank you for creating your post with your question.

I was unable to find a setting that would plot the date along with the time on the Horizontal axis of the chart.

However, there is a setting you can change in the properties to show the date range on your chart. You can adjust the chart properties option(Right click in your chart and select 'Properties') "Show date range" which would show the selected Date Range on the top left of the chart. Press OK to confirm.

I have submitted the ability to display the date on the horizontal axis of the chart as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
        Oh this is perfect. thanks!!

Comment

Did this feature ever get implemented?

Comment

Negative on that.
            Bruce DeVault
            QuantKey Trading Vendor Services
            NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - QuantKey

Comment

WElp, I just found a better way anyway.

Right click chart
              properties
              check the box that says "show date range"

It goes in the top left of the chart, but is covered by all the indicators text. To delete all that junk, I found this:

To remove all the text found in the top left corner of a chart window, please remove the labels from your indicators:
              • Right click in your chart window and select Indicators...
              • Select one of your configured indicators in the bottom left hand section by left clicking once
              • In the parameters to the right, please delete any text found in the Label field
              • Once you have done this for all of your indicators, click OK

CLEAN!

Comment

Hello srettew,

Thanks for your note.

No, this feature request has not been implemented onto the NinjaTrader platform at this time. Please let me know if you would like me to add your vote to this feature request.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm
                Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
                10 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post traderqz  
                Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
                5 responses
                0 likes