Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OrderFlow trade Detector-

Hi everyone,

I have a request. I have the OrderFlow + and really love using it. I found the OrderFlow trade detector to be a great asset but I have a few recommendations I would really love if we can include them. These are very simple requests and nothing complicated. My request is, would it be possible for all the trades that were detected to be shown Vertically in the shape of a DOM? ( x amount of Volume at particular price)

Currently, the bubbles just keep on stacking on top of each other especially on a longer timeframe and it really is just messy and useless. My suggestion is, instead if bubbles on the screen, there should be an option to view the volume traded per price as a ladder.

As you can see, it becomes really difficult to find and particular area of interest and volume amount because of all these clusters.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	TD.png Views:	0 Size:	706.2 KB ID:	1126603
    Last edited by adeelch; 11-07-2020, 12:28 PM.

Hello adeelch,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

Also, thank you for your suggestion. I will submit this as a feature request for the development team to consider.

Once I have a tracking ID for this request I will post in this thread for future reference.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
      Hello adeelch,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

Also, thank you for your suggestion. I will submit this as a feature request for the development team to consider.

Once I have a tracking ID for this request I will post in this thread for future reference.
      i really hope they do, otherwise it's really useless for longer-term (30 mins+), I wish the code as available so if the team says no to development, we can do the development ourselves.

Comment

Hello adeelch,

I've received tracking ID# SFT-5129 for this request for the Order Flow+ Trade Detector to be displayed as a ladder.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by love2code2trade, 04-17-2024, 01:45 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post love2code2trade  
        Started by cls71, Today, 04:45 AM
        2 responses