Confusing and wrong information about margins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confusing and wrong information about margins

If I go to https://ninjatrader.com/blog/order-desk-updates/ I see the following information:
    • Current margin MES $50 & ES $500.
    • Just under these margins is mentioned that margins are actually higher till the opening of 9 november.
    • I also read the following:"For the latest updates, please continue to check this page as it will reflect the current status of available margin based on any temporary changes we have elected to make."

All this becomes very confusing because:
    • The current margins are NOT what is mentioned there, they are double for intraday (RTH) and even full margin for ETH. Why are they not reflecting the actual margins? Especially as there is also mentioned "For the latest updates, please continue to check this page as it will reflect the current status of available margin based on any temporary changes we have elected to make." I did check this page as mentioned, but I see the wrong margins $50 and $500. So checking is useless.
    • When is the opening of the market on Monday? ETH or RTH? Makes for me a huge difference and also loss of profits.
    Is it not possible to give the correct information (correct margins at that time) and also the exact time when they change (ETH or RTH)?
    It would save me a lot of headache.

Hello marcus2300,

Can you please contact the NinjaTrader brokerage regarding your questions related to margin.
    If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, or want to open an account, we're here to help. Click here to find the appropriate contact for your needs!

BROKERAGE SUPPORT
    brokeragesupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by hdge4u, 04-29-2024, 12:23 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post MisterTee  
    Started by llanqui, 01-25-2024, 06:15 PM