Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How can I view my USD risk when making orders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I view my USD risk when making orders?

This is a feature in trading view I would like to know if it exists in this platform. When I open a trade, its nice to know my USD risk and reward if one of my OCO's gets triggered. I am considering switching platforms because as you can see, trading view is not usable for futures trading. Half of the futures charts look like this and renders them unusable. Their support also sucks because they don't even know how to fix it. Lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	download (2).png
Views:	233
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	1126643

Hello XM010-3841,

Unfortunately this is not supported by default in NinjaTrader. However there is a custom created indicator publicly available on our NinjaTrader Ecosystem website:
    Here is a basic guideline of how to import NinjaScript add-ons in NinjaTrader 8:

Note — To import NinjaScripts you will need the original .zip file.

To Import:
    1. Download the NinjaScripts to your desktop, keep them in the compressed .zip file.
    2. From the Control Center window select the menu Tools > Import > NinjaScript Add-on...
    3. Select the downloaded .zip file
    4. NinjaTrader will then confirm if the import has been successful.

Critical - Specifically for some NinjaScripts, it will prompt that you are running newer versions of @SMA, @EMA, etc. and ask if you want to replace, press 'No'

Once installed, you may add the indicator to a chart by:
    • Right click your chart > Indicators... > Select the Indicator from the 'Available' list on the left > Add > OK

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Man, the same happened to me

Comment

I feel your pain. NinjaTrader might not have that built-in USD risk view, but props to them for offering that custom indicator workaround. It's all about finding the balance between features and usability. Keep exploring options, find what suits your style, and remember, a smooth trading experience is key. I suggest you draw your attention to safe currencies, like dolar yorum, t be on the safe side. I hope that helps!
        Last edited by LeyanXX; 08-11-2023, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by PaulMohn, Today, 03:49 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post PaulMohn  
        Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason