Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 and IronBeam Brokearge

Hi There,
    I am currently with IronBeam and would like to trade through NT8 with IronBeam. Can't find this broker in the Brokerage list.
    1. Is it generally possible to connect NT8 to IronBeam?
    2. If yes, is there a help how to connect? Where?
    3. Which NT8 license is needed to connect to an external broker? Multibroker license?
    Thanks a lot.

Yes I have been using Ironbeam with NT8 for several years. You need to connect through an introducing broker like GFFBrokers.

Look under connections, click configure on the lower right and enter your login and password details. I think Ironbeam uses a Ninjatrader Continuum connection.

Doesn't matter which licence, either will work. I have been using a multi-broker licence for several years but before that I was just using a demo through GFF.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for writing in today.

The Ironbeam broker uses the Continuum connection type.

The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to Continuum:Your license will need to be able to support the Continuum connection type to support this brokerage.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Marco View Post
        Hello,

Thanks for writing in today.

The Ironbeam broker uses the Continuum connection type.

The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to Continuum:Your license will need to be able to support the Continuum connection type to support this brokerage.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
        Hi Thanks for answering.

My connection is Rithmic, and I am using R-Trader Pro DOM to execute. NT8 is connected through R-Trader Pro to Rithmic. Connection works well and don't want to change to any other data feed.

What I need is only the connection to IronBeam for trade execution via NT8.

Is that possible?

Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I'd like to gather some information on your license key to better answer this question for you.

If you have a Multibokrer License key, you can set up the connection to your Ironbeam account in addition to your Rithmic account. These would be two separate connections. Ironbeam uses the Continuum connection type to connect your account to NinjaTrader.

If you are unsure of what kind of license you have, please do not post your license key here. Instead, please send an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "2832419 ATTN Marco G" in the subject line and a link to this forum post in the message body so I may investigate this matter further.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
          Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Marco View Post
            Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I'd like to gather some information on your license key to better answer this question for you.

If you have a Multibokrer License key, you can set up the connection to your Ironbeam account in addition to your Rithmic account. These would be two separate connections. Ironbeam uses the Continuum connection type to connect your account to NinjaTrader.

If you are unsure of what kind of license you have, please do not post your license key here. Instead, please send an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "2832419 ATTN Marco G" in the subject line and a link to this forum post in the message body so I may investigate this matter further.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
            eMail sent. Thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post Skifree
            by Skifree

Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
            0 responses