Perspective on Market/Volume Profile in NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perspective on Market/Volume Profile in NT

Hi, somewhat noob question but thanks for any thoughts/advice. My /ES trading setup is essentially a confluence-zone based system blended with MP and VP. This was developed while trading with TopStep Trader for a few months. The zone system is from eminiplayer (a lot of traders here probably know Awais) and the MP/VP were from the TopStep Tradeovate app and the CQG feed. I’m about to start the trading combine again and want to use NT8 this time — I’ve heard NT8s MP and VP are “the best” although this isn’t really a quantifiable statement. And I want to combine the best-fit MP/VP with the zones, for what seems to be a great toolset for higher probability of success. Any general advice on NT8 MP/VP and/or specifically which ones would fit well with /ES zones?

Hello leecooker,

Please note that you need a lifetime license key with NinjaTrader to have Order Flow + available, which includes the Order Flow Volume Profile indicator. Please see the link below for more information regarding Order Flow Volume Profile indicator.

I'm not familiar with the zone system you refer, so I don't how the Order Flow Volume Profile would fit with this. Perhaps other users familiar with this system can assist you in this regard.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason, thanks a lot for your input. Is there any way I can direct message or call you? Might be easier to communicate, I have some more questions. Thanks for the help.

Comment

The Platform Support Team does not have an inbound phone number. however, we're more than happy to give you a call during our regular business hours. Write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with your specific questions, a phone number, and a time that works best for you from 8:30AM until 6:00PM US ET Monday through Friday and we can proceed from there.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post Skifree
        by Skifree

Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
        0 responses
        1 view