Login problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login problems

Hi, just looking for a bit of help, I have wired my funds, purchased my charts, and received my license key. Just wondering which connection I choose to login and access/use my live trading account/funds?

NT Continuum, Kinetic, etc. ?

And is it just the account name and number provided to me when my account was approved and ready for funding that I use as the credentials?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello Brad,

You need to do the following:
    Insert your License Key by going to Help>License Key.
    Insert your user name (usually 6 letters and digits followed by .cqg) and the password that they should have sent to you separately by going to Connections>configure.

Once you have done these things you should be able to connect by going to connections & clicking on NT Continuum. If you get "No description is available (Logon failed)", which is what I am getting this morning that brought me here, then it should not be a problem with what you have done, but something that they need to fix at their end, and I have emailed them about this.

Edited: Just seen a post below yours that says they are working on the servers, so will not be able to connect until Sunday afternoon.
    I use NT Continuum for my data feed but for some reason I keep getting this message when I try to connect (see attached image) I've restarted my modem, restarted my computer and restarted NT. Nothing has worked to resolve this issue. I know I'm connected to the internet and have a stable connection. Any ideas on how to fix this
    Last edited by GeorgeW; 11-15-2020, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Thanks George, I'll wait until tomorrow before giving it another go.

Thanks for your help.

Brad

Comment

Mine says invalid username or password, so am quite confused. I am using the account name and password they provided, maybe I'm looking at the wrong details. My account name is my full name, would that be the username ? The password the provided is seven letters and numbers.

These details were provided when my Phillip Capital account was approved and ready for funding, unless I was supposed to receive new login info once my initial transfer wire was received by NT?

Thank

Comment

Hello Brad35817,

Thank you for your note.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2835327 ATTN Eleanore

I look forward to resolving this with you.
          Eleanore T.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by ScottW, Today, 06:09 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post ScottW
          by ScottW

Started by Board game geek, 10-29-2023, 12:00 PM
          14 responses