Collapse

Order rejected - reason:Exchange is closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would be irresponsible about brainstorming what could cause a problem? That doesn't even make sense.

Always the same with Ninjatrader support, it's a battle to actually get any support...

Comment

Here is the trace data from last night, it happens every night at EOD. As soon as the chart moves into the next session I cannot place a forex trade so I believe the issue is related to chart sessions rather than IB. The IB exchange is open 24/5.

2020-11-16 22:04:53:102 (MyIB) IB.Adapter.OnError: id=55 errorCode='OutsideRTHIgnored' errorMessage='Order Event Warning:Attribute 'Outside Regular Trading Hours' is ignored based on the order type and destination. PlaceOrder is now being processed.'

I have the exchange for FOREX set as default in NT8 settings and also the order type that I'm trying to close is GTC. Could these settings be causing the issue?

Comment

The critical part here is:
        • Order Event Warning:Attribute 'Outside Regular Trading Hours' is ignored based on the order type and destination. PlaceOrder is now being processed.
        Our internal documentation on this message suggests that it is a TWS/Gateway setting:
        • Within Trader Workstation configuration menu, select Preset. You can enable 'Allow order to be activated, triggered, or filled outside of regular trading hours'.
        Have you contacted Interactive Brokers about this message? If so, what did they report? If you have not contact Interactive Brokers, please do so now and report back with the information they provide.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post alifarahani  
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH