Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEST queries are not supported on this contract

Hi NT8 Support Team,

I'm seeing the following error when trying to load 5-min chart of PLTR stock.

Can you help to see what's the issue? I don't see this issue on other stocks.

FYI, I'm using InteractiveBroker as data provider and NT8 version is 8.0.22.2 64-bit.

Thanks.
    Attached Files

Hello awesomeu,

Thank you for your post.

So that I may investigate further what settings are you using for this custom instrument?

If possible please attach a screenshot of the settings by going to the Control Center > Tools > Instruments.

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction
    Spencer F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Does this help?
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello awesomeu,

You would then need to search for the PLTR instrument and then double left-click to bring up the settings for this particular instrument.

Please send a screenshot of these settings.

Comment

Note: The exchanges for PLTR are default and the 3 highlighted in the Capture2.PNG.
          Originally only 1 exchange (the default one) is selected. I manually checked the additional 3, hoping it may fix the issue, but it didn't.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello awesomeu,

I was able to test and was able to receive data with these settings.

To troubleshoot further please ensure that you are using the fully supported version of Trader Workstation from the Connection Guide:You may check your version of Trader Workstation by going to Help > About within TWS.

Comment

I followed the Guide step by step and am still seeing the issue. And this seems to be an issue only with PLTR, as it's working fine with other contracts. No sure what's going on here.

Comment

Hello awesomeu,

Thank you for your note.

I would like to test by removing this instrument from your database by going to the Control Center > Tools > Instruments. Search for PLTR and select it and then left-click 'Remove'.

Next, we will want to re-add it by typing it directly into a chart window and then hitting 'Enter' on your keyboard.

If you are still receiving the same message after these steps I would also recommend reaching out to Interactive Brokers directly as well to ensure your account is enabled to receive data for this instrument.

Comment

Thanks Spencer, the issue still exists. I guess I'll contact my IB. Will let you know.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by f.saeidi, Today, 11:02 AM
                  1 response
                  0 likes
                  Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
                  Started by geotrades1, Today, 10:02 AM
                  4 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post geotrades1