8.23 Playback Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.23 Playback Connection

Hello, Is there a new video guide or direction guide on using the new Playback Connection on NT 8.23? Hello, Every time I try using it now, it either locks up or if I want to start a day at 9:00AM for example, it scrolls through the entire night. Previously I could avoid this by skipping to the start time I wanted and then opening my WS but not any longer. I thought 8.23 was going to improve Playback but this seems worse. Thx.

Hello jrp2099,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. I have provided a publicly available link below to our YouTube video that provides a brief overview of downloading Market Replay data, connecting to the Playback Connection, and replaying data:Please write into to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com along with your log and trace files and a link to this forum post.

Include ticket number 2838159 in the body of the email.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
    Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Eric. I'm familiar with downloading replay and the video link posted. The video is an old one. It's the original Market replay instructions from 2016. Is there a plan to create a new video for using the 3 new options; Playback current day, Playback from selected and Playback from start? I've tried to find some info how to use these and have been trying them myself but can't seem get a fix on their different uses.

Comment

Hello, jrp2099,

Thank you for your reply.

Below I have included a link to our HelpGuide explaining the new release notes for your reference if needed:

Playback Current Day only plays back the current day market replay.
        Playback from selected will load all historical data.
        Playback from start will playback every day between the start and endpoint on the slider.

Below I have included a link to our HelpGuide explaining the right-click menu options in the Playback features in more detail:

I am unaware of any plans to make videos on this content currently but I will pass this suggestion along for a video.

We appreciate your input. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
        Eleanore T.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Great, thanks for the additional info.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by chartchart, 05-19-2021, 04:14 PM
          3 responses
          1 like
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
          Started by bsbisme, Yesterday, 02:08 PM