• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unhandled exception: Not enough quota

I am getting this error and it will not allow me to open up my charts

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

There may be something you are introducing to your workspaces that is causing the issue. As a first test, in safe mode please change any connections you may have set to connect on startup to not do so, as some third party indicators loading at the same time as the workspaces and the connection at the same time can cause this issue, or the workspace is loading an expired contract and the third party indicators are not able to resolve this behind the scenes. After ensuring the connections don't connect on start up, please try to open NinjaTrader 8 normally. If this does not work, I recommend renaming the workspaces that are trying to open at startup and rebuild them, while rebuilding them, please add each indicator individually and save, shut down, and reopen to narrow in on which indicator is causing you the issue.

Safe Mode will prevent NinjaTrader from:
    • Loading workspaces.
    • Connecting on start-up.
    • Loading custom assemblies.
    • Getting instrument updates from the server.
    To enable safe mode, please use the following steps:
    • Exit NinjaTrader.
    • Hold the CONTROL key and double click the NinjaTrader icon.
    • Keep the CONTROL key held down until you see the Control Center.
    • You can verify you are in safe mode by going to Help -> About.
    Once NinjaTrader has started on just the control center, please open a new chart with no custom bar types/indicators/templates and test for issues.

*Please note this will not delete your workspace however the new blank workspace will be named Untitled1. If you have a workspace already named "Untitled1," however, you will not want to save the workspace when exiting NinjaTrader, otherwise, it will overwrite it. Ensure no connections are set to "Connect on Startup".

If there are no issues on this new workspace, please try opening the previous workspace by going to Workspaces--> Open workspace.

If this reintroduces issues, I would suggest rebuilding your workspace, adding 1 indicator at a time. Please keep track of what indicators you add back in so that we can narrow down what indicator is causing the issue if the issue returns. I also suggest making a backup of your workspace so we can restore a backup if the issue returns.

If you have any further NinjaTrader inquiries we may assist with, don't hesitate to ask.

Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by geddyisodin, Yesterday, 05:20 AM
    8 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post geddyisodin  
    Started by DayTradingDEMON, Today, 09:28 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes