Missing data or charting error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing data or charting error?

Twice this week that I have missing data from Asia session until US open. When I compare it to my other trading platform, it does not look the same.
    Any advice for this? I am using ninjatrader brokerage and data from ninjatrader continuum.

Hello jonnhl,

Thank you for your post.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.? or 8.0.?.?)
    • What instrument symbol (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 12-20, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • What 'Trading Hours Template' is applied to the chart? (Right-click on chart, select 'Data Series', check the 'Trading hours' property under 'Time Frame')
    • Does the issue persist if you right-click and select 'Reload All Historical Data'?
    Keep in mind as we work through this issue that comparing one platform's charts with an entirely different platform will never render the exact same results for a variety of different reasons.

I look forward to further assisting you.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Issue resolved when I reload all historical data. Thanks alot. I will do that when I encounter the same issue again.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Aviram Y  
      Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby