DTC - Purchased Vendor Indicators - Disabled - vendor on run from police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DTC - Purchased Vendor Indicators - Disabled - vendor on run from police

So, there are many individuals who forked over a considerable amount of money for the DayTrading.Coach indicator package. I don't know if I am the only "member" of the program who has his indicators turned off, but they are disabled at the moment. Its my understanding that the original person who developed this program (Jovan) is Fernando Fagundes? He was shut down some years ago for committing fraud and apparently has done it again. The last information on this on that he is on the run from police in Canada. His training ranch now appears shut down and a lot of people are out a lot of money. (Daytrading.Coach Review - futures io)

I am writing to ask this question: If we have paid money to a vendor for indicators that are locked and now disabled, what remedy is there from NinjaTrader to have these indicators reactivated? I am one such person who paid for the program and have disabled indicators.

NinjaTrader has no direct control over any add-ons developed by third parties. The best-case scenario would be to contact the developer, however, considering the information you've provided that may prove to be extremely difficult or impossible, unfortunately.

We could only speculate as to how/why Day Trading Coach add-ons are now disabled for you. Day Trading Coach was/is not a NinjaTrader Ecosystem vendor, so they would not have used our in-house add-on licensing. I also suspect that their code is protected as a DLL meaning it would not be possible to open/edit their add-on code.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
    10 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Leafcutter  
    Started by Rapine Heihei, 04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Max238