Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to Ninjatrader

Hi guys,

My name is George and I live in the UK. I need a bit of information regarding this platform, I'm fairly new to this. At the moment I'm just studying and learning as much as I can about trading futures (this is what I'm interested in). My question is for example, if I want to buy the platform or lease it, what broker is best to choose for the UK and whatever broker I choose I need to open an account with them or with ninjatrader? Also, what are the steps after I leased or bought the platform to actually fund my account and do live trades? Thank you

George. Hi there. You can download the NT platform and start using it for free right away. That does not allow you to trade real money but you can trade a "simulated acount". When you want to begin trading real money, you need to open an account with a broker whereby it actually does not matter whether or not that broker is in the same country. I am in Germany and use the NinjaTrader Brokerage in Chicago.

sandman

Comment

Hello Georgee,

I would recommend contacting our sales team so they can advise what brokers or leasing/purchase option may be best for you depending on your needs and situation. They can be reached at platformsales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com
      Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rocketman7, Today, 09:41 AM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
      Started by traderqz, Today, 09:44 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes