Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Error Message after attempting to use "Order Flow Volume Profile" Indicator.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Message after attempting to use "Order Flow Volume Profile" Indicator.

Hello.

I get this error on restart of my platform, after I tried to use the indicator listed in the title. I am not interested in using the indicator, I must have attempted to add it to a chart at some point?

However, I did install a 3rd part toolbar that rests on the side of the chart. You can see this in the image.

One of the tools on the toolbar is that indicator, and I attempted to select it at some point.

Now, since I don't care to use the indicator listed in the title... is there a way to clear this error message that pops up?
    Attached Files

Hello forrestang,

Can you please open the Indicator menu of the chart and check if the Order Flow Volume Profile is added. If so, please remove it from the Configured box and click OK. Check if the message still persists.

If so, I suspect the message comes up as the Order Flow Volume Profile indicator is listed in the 3rd party toolbar. Are you able to configure this 3rd party toolbar to exclude the Order Flow Volume Profile indicator? If not, if you remove the 3rd party toolbar from the chart, do you still get the message?

JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello forrestang,

Can you please open the Indicator menu of the chart and check if the Order Flow Volume Profile is added. If so, please remove it from the Configured box and click OK. Check if the message still persists.

If so, I suspect the message comes up as the Order Flow Volume Profile indicator is listed in the 3rd party toolbar. Are you able to configure this 3rd party toolbar to exclude the Order Flow Volume Profile indicator? If not, if you remove the 3rd party toolbar from the chart, do you still get the message?
      I removed and re-added the 3rd party indicator. I also tried modifying it to remove the line of code that added that one widget(volume profile) to the tool-bar, it seems to have produced another error.

I removed it, reopened my platform and seems to work fine. I re-installed the toolbar, and the problem seems to be gone. It looks like using that widget(volume-profile) will cause a perpetual error.

It wasn't a big deal, I have confirmed the problem was the third party add-on(toolbar), so no real problems.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by jclose, Today, 09:37 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post jclose
      by jclose

Started by WeyldFalcon, 08-07-2020, 06:13 AM
      10 responses
      0 likes