Request enhancements to online help system for NT8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request enhancements to online help system for NT8

1) would be really nice if when I go to Bookmark a help page that the bookmark name is the Title of Help Page, with a direct link to that page

for example, if I bookmark "IsWaitUntilFlat" the bookmark title is "NinjaTrader 8" and the link is "https://ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt8/?editor.htm"

so, in this case the bookmark name is useless and the link does not point to the page for IsWaitUntilFlat

2) I live in South America but my primary language is English. Usually the Help System forces me to Spanish pages because of my IP address.

I request that at the top left of each help screen somewhere the Search option there is a language toggle and that the help system remembers this setting for all tabs for the duration of the browser session.

(I don't want to log into a USA VPN just to Search NT 8....)

3) I would like to print the help topic from my web browser, but it will not print. When I mentioned this to tech support they suggested that I cut and paste the text from the browser to something like MS Word, then print from there. If you don't want to make the help system printer friendly in the native mode, could you at least put a Print button on each page and then manage the printer output?

I use ProtonMail and it does not use the native Windows print...with this I need to request that ProtonMail send it to the print queue. It works well, but will not print natively.

4) I don't find the Help Search very useful. I often go to Google and search for what I want and it can usually find exactly what I want and put it near the top of the results list.

Sometimes I use this to bypass the language being forced to Spanish.

Hello vantojo,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback in regards to the help guide.

I have submitted your suggestions to improve the help guide as per the points you outlined as a feature request. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for your patience.

The internal tracking number for your first 3 feature requests is SFT-5160. The 4th feature request is tracked under SFT-3067.

Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by fernandobr, Today, 09:11 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
      Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
      1 response
      0 likes