Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinetick Level 1 data with OrderFlow+

Hello NinjaTrader team,

By having Level 1 NYSE and NASDAQ equities data with Kinetick, can I use all tools in Orderflow+ (I have a lifetime license)?
    • Volumetric Bars - will the bars be filled with all the volume traded on bid-ask from all exchanges? Can you provide a screenshot from a stock like NIO on a 1min Volumetric Bar from the opening session on Friday 4th of Dec? I'm curious about big volume traded stocks how that volume will fit the bar?
    • Volume Profile and Order Flow Volume Profile drawing tool? Volume traded is from all exchanges?
    • Aftermarket and premarket data are available with the same functionality for orderflow+ tools (as above)?
    Thank you for your clarifications!
    Ciprian V.

Kinetick provides 'Bid/ask stamped tick data' which is what most Order Flow tools require to be functional:Here is the screenshot you asked for:Equities are typically mapped to a single exchange, so you would only be seeing data from whatever that default exchange is.

Changing your chart's/indicator's 'Trading hours' to 'Default 24/7' will ensure that there is no time restriction imposed by the chart itself and the chart will display all data supplied by your data provider.

One item you will not see with level I only is the Order Flow Market Depth Map indicator. This would require level II data.

I'd recommend that you contact Kinetick directly for any further questions related to Kinetick:

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM
    2 responses
    1 like
    Last Post BarzTrading  
    Started by devatechnologies, 04-14-2024, 02:58 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH