SMS text messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMS text messages

I'm trying to set up text message alerts in my control panel. However, I use gmail and I can't find any SMS or MMS addresses on this. Does anyone know how to do this?

Hello naftali,

Thank you for creating your post with this inquiry.

Please follow the steps below to set up an email account with NinjaTrader 8:
    • Navigate to the Control Center > Tools > Options
    • Click in the Share Services box
    • Click to highlight 'Email' or 'Text message via Email' and click add
    • Fill out your email information and click OK
    • Below I have provided a link to our Support Forum on e-mail SMTP setups which includes details regarding using Gmail.
    https://www.ninjatrader.com/support/...008#post262008

Please let us know if you have any other NinjaTrader questions or inquiries in the future.

Comment

I have my email address set up ok. It's the text message sms and mms I'm inquiring about.

Comment

Hello naftali,

Thank you for responding with these details.

Seeing as you mention you already have your Email share service set up, you can proceed to set up the Text message via Email to receive texts.

To set up a text messages account that can be used to send messages from NinjaTrader, select 'Text message via email' from the 'available' section and click the add button. The Properties section should be available to enter the needed information to set up your 'Text message via email' Share Service. NinjaTrader needs the SMS address and MMS address for the entered phone number in order to send the messages as expected. Depending on your phone provider, you can use the preconfigured selections available in the 'Preconfigured Settings' section.

Here is a publicly available link from our help guide which goes over these settings and properties in further detail: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...gShareServices

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us once more for any other NinjaTrader questions or inquiries in the future.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by LawrenHom, Today, 10:45 PM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post LawrenHom  
        Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes