Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link ATM strategy to Strategy builder

Hello,

I have built my strategy using strategy builder and created ATM strategy to manage my orders but how do I link ATM strategy to strategy builder?

Hello Tej1304,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

Calling an Atm Strategy instead of using NinjaScript Strategy stop losses and trailing stops uses a separate advanced set of methods and cannot be setup with the Strategy Builder.
    The Strategy must be programmed manually in the NinjaScript Editor using Atm Strategy methods.

When using Atm Strategy Methods the Atm strategy is basically send to the core to be handled. It is then completely abandon by the strategy, other than the id that can be used to retrieve the state.
    Orders placed through Atm Strategy methods do not affect the Strategy Position and do not affect the StrategyPerformance.
    Think of these as manually placed orders that are not part of the strategy, but still are able to have the entry automated with logic.

Below are links to the help guide on Atm Strategy Methods.
    Atm Strategy Methods - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...gy_methods.htm
    Using Atm Strategy Methods - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...strategies.htm

Included with NInjaTrader is a strategy named SampleAtmStrategy which demonstrates.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello anyone with an example of this integration? it will be great to call an already defined ATM

Comment

Hello millonperez,

Thanks for your note.

We do have a reference sample called SampleAtmStrategy that demonstrates using ATM Strategy templates in a NinjaScript strategy. This sample comes default with NinjaTrader.

To view the reference sample, go to Control Center > New > NinjaScript Editor, open the Strategies folder, and double-click the SampleAtmStrategy file.

Please see the reference samples linked by my colleague Chelsea in post # 2 for more information about Atm Strategy Methods.

Let me know if I may assist further.
        Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post wzgy0920  
        Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
        5 responses