Market Depth indicator doesn't show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Depth indicator doesn't show

The Market Depth indicator doesn't appear in my chart when I'm live but if I run a market replay it works perfectly.

Hello SebastianS T4,

Thank you for the note.

So I may verify that we are talking about the same thing, are you referring to the Order Flow Market Depth Map that is included with the LifeTime License Key from NinjaTrader?
    • If no, could you please provide more information on what indicator you are referring to? What is the full name of the indicator, where did it come from, are you able to provide a download link?
    • If yes, you will first want to verify with your Broker/Market Data Provider that your account is enabled for real-time Level 2 quotes (Depth of Market data)
      • This sounds like you may not be getting the Level 2 quotes in real-time from your market data provider, but the information is included when you download the Market Replay data that is coming from NinjaTraders Market Replay Servers.
      • To use the Order Flow Market Depth Map in real-time, Level 2 data is required for the connection. Again, please verify with them that your connection is enabled for real-time Level 2 quotes.

If your Broker/Market data provider says that you are enabled for level 2 quotes, please use one of the following methods to send your log and trace files to us at Platform Support.

Automatically:
    • Within NinjaTrader, go to the Control Center > Help > Email Support...
    • Input your email address
    • Enter the Subject as: 2883857 ATTN Clayton
    • Attach any screenshots that could help demonstrate the behavior
    • Make sure 'Log and Trace files' is checked to include the requested files
    • Send the email

Manually:
    • Open the file explorer and go to your "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents") folder
    • Open the NinjaTrader 8 folder
    • Hold Ctrl on your keyboard and left-click the 'log' and 'trace' folders to highlight them both
    • Now, Right-click on the 'trace' folder and select Send To > Compressed (zipped) Folder
    • Once compressed, attach the compressed file in an email to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with the respective @ and .
    • Once complete, you may delete this compressed folder
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for you replay Clayton, I all ready update my data provider and now the Order Flow Market Depth Map works fine.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post TraderBCL  
      Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
      14 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post martin70