Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analyzer column "Chart - Net change" is empty

Dear NT Rep,

I'm running NinjaTrader version 8.0.23.1 64-bit connected to Kinetick via IQFeed. My Market Analyzer window is configured to show the "Chart -Net change" column, and it's my experience that the "cell" in this column for one or more instruments is often empty. In fact, at the moment my Market Analyzer window is showing 25 instruments, and the "Chart - Net change" cell is empty for 24 of them.

Why does this happen, and what I can do to correct the problem when it occurs?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you might provide.

NtFan

Hello,

Thanks for the post.

I do not see the same results on my end; for comparison, here is my Marker Analyzer while also connected with Kinetick:

Click image for larger version

Name:	MANetChange.PNG
Views:	240
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	1133442

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2891616 ATTN Melissa

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving your inquiry.

Melissa J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Melissa J,

Per usual, uploading files to the support server using Email Support... failed. Note, however, that the image you provided in your response does indeed demonstrate the problem: it looks to me that "Chart - Net change" is empty for ADP and AMZN. Agreed?

Thank you.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the note.

Correct, in my previous screenshot AMZN and ADP were both not populated, but as of this moment they have updated in my Marker Analyzer:

Click image for larger version

Name:	MA2.PNG
Views:	213
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	1133461

Comment

Okay; so what should I do to force them to populate when they vanish from my Market Analyzer?

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the note.

In general, the Market Analyzer is a real-time tool so any data populated in these fields comes directly from your data provider. If the case is that the provider did not have the necesary data at that time to calculate that column, there would be nothing we could adjust on our end.

That being said, we would be happy to look into more specific causes of why your data may not be populating, though we would need to take a look at your diagnostic files.

Since you mentioned you cannot send them from the platform, you may want to try sending them to us manually at platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your Email, and please include 'Attn Melissa 2891616' in the subject:
            • Open your NinjaTrader folder under, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents")
            • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
            • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
            • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
            I look forward to resolving your inquiry.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Max238
            by Max238

Started by timko, Today, 06:45 AM
            2 responses