Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Separate SuperDom voice types for 2 logins on same account

Hello,
    My joint account has 2 logins. My husband trades live in one room and I trade SIM in another. Is there a way to have the live account have a male voice for trade entry and exit announcements on the SuperDOM and the SIM account to have a female one? We can hear each others contracts going in and it would be nice if there was a way to audibly segregate them.

Thanks,
    Ana

Hello Ana,

While NinjaTrader only has one set of voice-files by default, these files can be replaced. One option would be to change which files are being played on one of your platforms, e.g. by using different sounds instead of the voice-files, downloading sound files, or even recording them yourself.

To change which file plays, please click on Tools and Options. If you then scroll down you will find the sound files under the "General" tab.

Doing a quick internet search for something along the lines of "order filled wav file" resulted in a few websites that offer whole packages of files. As these should sound very different to NinjaTrader's default, you could then use these files to differentiate the two platforms.

While this would not be connected to simulated vs live orders, it should at least help you in keeping your own and your husband's platform apart.

Please don't hesitate to let me know, should you have any further questions in this regard!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Manfred, this should work just fine!
      Ana

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rajendrasubedi2023, Today, 09:50 AM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
      Started by lorem, Today, 09:18 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes