Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with the db cache

Hello,
    I am having some issues lately with charts require tick data. Randomly I am geeting this meesage (pls see attached) while a 3rd party indicator for footprint is loading the chart.
    For those instruments I am getting the message, I am not able to download any data and of course the chart is not loading. I have develed several times the db.cache folder (as well the One Drive mirrored folder) but no joy, the problem persists. If I will untick the the tick replay checkbox, data start coming (but this doesnt solve the issue since I need tick data)
    This happens with various Future symbols but I havent figure out yet if there is pattern eg yesterday I was getting this message for ES and today I am gettting for GC and ES works fine. This is probabaly related with the deletion of the db.cache, some symbols used to work ok, they stop working (ie no tick data comign through) and vice versa. To me looks like random behaviour.

What do you suggest please? is there soemthing in the seetings I need to have a look? thanks

Hello fotpan,

Do you experience the issue only when data is loaded for this 3rd party indicator? If you test a default indicator of the NinjaTrader platform with 'Tick Replay' enabled, does it load data without issue?

I'm not sure how the 3rd party indicator functions or how it should be configured. I suggest to contact the 3rd party vendor as well and check if there are any known issues with the indicator and if it's configured properly.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post algospoke  
    Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes