Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time Based Renko Bars - 1 minute Renko

Hi,
    Wondering if there are any time based renko bars out there, like a 1min renko for NT8 addon ? Grateful if someone could let me know.

Hello abhishek1234,

Thanks for your post.

I am not aware of any time based Renko bars that are available.

You are welcome to check the User App Share for any free BarsTypes that may offer this but I did not see any when I had last checked.

The link above is publicly available.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

If you would like to have a time based Renko bar built for you, you could consider programming it yourself or hiring a NinjaScript Consultant to program it for you. If NinjaScript Consulting services are of interest, please let us know and we can have an EcoSystem representative share more information.

We will also leave the thread open for any community feedback on time based Renko bars.

We look forward to assisting.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

If bars use time, they would not be Renko bars, correct?
      eDanny
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

hey eDanny,
        Well I was looking for a way to filter out even more noise from a renko chart, even more than what a time less renko chart is capable of doing. So I thought why not use a short time interval like a 1 minute and see if that really is true. I have a 1 minute renko chart elsewhere and it does reduce noise. I was hoping to integrate those charts into NT8 but since I am no good at coding I don't know how.

Comment

Time based renko is useful in reducing noise, and users can choose appropriate timeframe which suits them.
          Its available in Tradingview.
          I dont know ninjascripting, if anyone knows how to do it, pls share it.
          Thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DJ888
          by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
          0 responses