NT8 upgraded to MultiBroker - Facing issues for orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 upgraded to MultiBroker - Facing issues for orders

I upgraded my license to multi-broker. I am now connected to two brokers for FX. I am facing a problem executing orders when connected to multi-broker. Here is the error message I get when I place an order while I am connected to the two brokers.
    12/29/2020 11:13:48 PM Order XXXXXXXX, Unable to find market ID for EURUSD. Make sure you have a market data subscription for this instrument. affected Order: Buy 1000 Market
    Time Category Message
    12/29/2020 10:38:27 PM Order XXXXXXXXX, Unable to find market ID for NZDUSD. Make sure you have a market data subscription for this instrument. affected Order: Sell 1000 Market

If I disconnect the other broker and place the same order, then it works. I am connected to FOREX.com and OANDA. I am getting the same error with the two brokers.

When I go to the NT8 console, I can see the two connections are connected and green. In the chart trader, I have the correct connection name for placing orders. I have tried connecting and disconnecting, but the same is happening. IF I disconnect the other broker, then the order goes through.

It appears to be a bug in the NT8 platform. Could you investigate?

Hello ajsdnyyrr1234DDf,

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files in an email.
    • Open Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents") > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
    • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to "platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com".
    • Put 'Att Jason, 2899201' in the subject header.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Logs and Trace sent via e-mail

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM