Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with The Average Entry Price and Position Incorrect

Hi , could someone kindly assist.
    I executed a couple of trades via the Super DOM. Then modified an order in the Order Panel. This created another order in IB where I subsequently deleted both this order and the original order which was on the DOM. I didnt cancel it via the cancel button on the Super DOM, which was my error.

Now When I enter new orders it calculates the entry as the exit. It also shows the Avg Entry price as 0. The ticks, PNL etc are all messed up.

Any ideas how to fix, thank you.

Hello Eagle,

Thank you for your post.

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

If your trades are with NinjaTrader Brokerage, you can contact NinjaTrader Brokerage Order Desk here:
    Please answer all of the following questions in an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2909276 ATTN Emily

*Please do not answer here in the forum as some of these answers contain sensitive information
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on the lower-left corner of the Control Center window.
    • Were these simulated or live trades? If live, who is your broker? You mentioned IB - do you connect using TWS or the IB Gateway? Which version of TWS/IB Gateway are you using?
    • What instrument were you trading?
    • When did this most recently occur?
    • What Order ID was assigned to this order? You can check in the Executions or Orders tab of the Control Center.
    • Do you receive an error on the screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[dot]com so I may investigate this matter further.
    • Open your NinjaTrader folder under My Documents.
    • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by habeebft, Today, 07:27 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherS  
    Started by AveryFlynn, Today, 04:57 AM
    1 response
    0 likes