Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader Brokerage for Futures and Interactive Broker for Stocks

Hello,

I am satisfied by NinjaTrader Brokerage (data from CQG) for trading futures and I don't want to change.
    But I would like to start trading stocks from NinjaTrader too. I was thinking to use Interactive Broker for that.

1.a\ Can I keep NT Brokerage to trade CME's futures with CQG's data while, in the meantime, using NT to chart stocks data (from IB's data) and root stock orders to IB?
    1.b\ How can I do that: MultiBrokerage Lifetime Licence then connect to 2 data feed in the same time?

2\ Is there a risk to pay CME's pro-trader fees if I use CQG futs data on NT and IB's options data on TWS?

Thanks for your answer,
    ShroomTrader

Hello ShroomTrader,

Thank you for your post.

It is definitely possible to do this and we have many clients who use that exact setup to trade both futures and stocks.

1. You will need a mult-ibroker license key in order to connect to your live NT and Interactive Broker accounts. TO get started with that key please reach out to the Platform Sales team at PlatformSales(at)NinjaTrader(dot)com.

The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to Interactive Brokers as well as specific connection configuration information:2. Any questions regarding additional fees will need to be addressed to the respective brokers, I would suggest reaching out to Interactive Brokers about this as it seems to be more in their arena.

Please feel free to write in if you need additional assistance.

Heath R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by DJ888, Today, 10:57 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post DJ888
    by DJ888

Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM