Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with Ninja Script

Hi,

I tried applying an old script posted in this forum in 2009 to current version 8 but got a warning message saying that " This NinjaScript archive was made from an older incompatible version of NinjaTrader ".

The post name was " B line " & started on 07-31-2008

Here is a link to that thread :

https://ninjatrader.com/support/forum/forum/ninjatrader-7/indicator-development-aa/9465-b-line?t=9206&highlight=buffy

It is in post # 13 in that thread by a member " Newshues "

Name of the Script is : BLineScripts.zip (29.9 KB)

Can a programmer from Ninja kindly make this script compatible with Ninja 8 ?

Many Thanks

Attached Files

Hello neal5,

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to create this as a NinjaTrader 8 script as a convenience to you.

I will also have a member of the NinjaTrader Ecosystem team follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello neal5,
      Thank you for your post.

This is Thomas from the NinjaTrader Ecosystem responding on behalf of my colleague Chelsea.

You can search our list of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:
      You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
      Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
      47 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aligator  
      Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes