Best data feed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best data feed?

Hoping NT community can point me in the right direction? Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask but I am new to data feed subscriptions and have had a heck of a time going through various brokers and options etc

Do you know the best "bang for the buck" data feed for S&P CFD Index? -I use volumetric trading and have feeds with only sell volume, or no volume, delayed feed & cash index only feed.

For reference I am used to trading Oanda S&P CFD index. - all I am after is a data feed I can subscribe to that will give me the tickl/volume data to make use of bar stats etc.

Brokers I use: Interactive Brokers, FXCM

I don't mind signing up to Rithmic, Kinetic whichever but would really appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks,

SU

Hello Someusername,

Thank you for your post.

While we can't recommend specific providers if you ever have questions about supported data feeds you can always reach out to the Platform Sales team for assistance. You can email them directly at PlatformSales (at) NinjaTrader (dot) com.

We'll leave this post open so community members can provide their feedback and recommendations as well.
    Heath R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by FrancisMorro, Today, 03:24 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post FrancisMorro  
    Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
    10 responses