Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unresponsiveness after leaving the program running

Dear NinjaTrader team,

Maybe this is a Windows OS question, but nevertheless would like to ask for your opinion.

It turns out that sometimes I leave the computer with NinjaTrader running (maximized window) and go eat something or maybe leave it running overnight so that when I sit to trade everything is prepared to enter a trade, also sometimes I have an alarm in my cellphone that triggers some price and then I have to enter a trade quickly.

Already had the precaution of configuring the PC so that it doesn't go to sleep if it isn't used, and even turned off the screensaver and closed all other applications. But even with this configuration, when I try to use the program after leaving it running for some hours, it is unresponsive for minutes and sometimes it even crashes.

Do you happen to know a tweak for NT8 or Windows 10 that could avoid this unresponsiveness?

Guess it might have something to do with virtual memory or something but am no expert.

Thank you very much for reading and have a good day!!

Voltation

Hello voltation,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please send the log and trace from your platform to look further into this inquiry?

To send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Email Support in NinjaTrader. Put '2923141 - Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'. Also, give a reference of this thread in the body of the email.

We look forward to assisting you further.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Christopher_R  
    Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
    166 responses
    0 likes