MTF Supply Demand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MTF Supply Demand

Hello, I am looking for a programmer to create/modify an MTF of Supply/ Demand indicator. Thank you in advance for contacting me. Jan

Hello cjanau,

Thank you for your post.

You can search our list of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:
    You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Thomas, is there, please, a Supply/Demand indicator (support/resistance lines) for NT8 that you can direct me to? Best regadrs, Jan

Comment

Hello cjanau,

Thank you for your post.

There are a handful of third-party products that may fit your needs. Here is a link to the NinjaTrader Ecosystem website with search results for third-party Supply/Demand Indicators. You can find more information about these companies by visiting their websites and contacting them directly:
        The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
        Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for nothing.

Comment

Its not free but good value.
            I have no association with this guy by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by cjanau View Post
              Hello Thomas, is there, please, a Supply/Demand indicator (support/resistance lines) for NT8 that you can direct me to? Best regadrs, Jan
              Hi Jan

There is a Supply and Demand indicator called ZoneVue Pro released that provides the most powerful features and control over any other indicator I am aware of. It's the only indicator that provides a zone score that rates each zone by a score value and greatly assists in knowing which zone may be the best zone to get into. It has a ton of features and provides tremendous control with a powerful algorithm for detecting quality zones.

Check out the link to the indicator below. Its also found on the NinjaTrader Ecosystem.
              Built for NinjaTrader 8 ZoneVue Pro Advanced Supply and Demand Indicator. Try risk free for 14 days! Trade with High Accuracy, Discipline, Smart Money Reveal the trading areas smart money is focused on that most retail traders don't know about. learn more Buy Now Gain a huge advantage over all other lagging indicators on the
              Jdmtrader
              NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - JDM Indicators

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
              16 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post samish18  
              Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
              3 responses