Dollar Index and Continuous Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dollar Index and Continuous Charts

Is there really no Dollar index available w/ the Continuum Demo acct? I'm a little shocked there is no way to look at the dollar while trading futures currencies. I don't have to trade the dollar itself like ICE, I just want an index...

Also, (Sorry for this, I come from TS)....I can't seem to get the continuous charts to work. I get it that you have to go to the options and choose that but, that doesn't help when I can only choose say 6A for the Aussie and I a need the entire historical for the AUD. How can I view the continuous charts, I'm used to @AD from TS....maybe I just don't get it but I can't seem to add any chart that is not in the list.

Thanks for any insight or help,
    Turtle

Hello,

The DX trades on the ICE exchange, so unfortunately this product is not included in the demo data feed.

NinjaTrader will automatically merge past contracts to create a continuous contract when the front month is loaded. For example, loading ES 03-21 with 1000 days loaded to the chart will automatically merge past contracts data on the rollover date.

To increase the number of days loaded to the chart, increase the 'days to load' option in the data series menu, which appears either when you first create the chart, or via the right click menu on a chart.
    Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Ryan, that helps me w/ the continuous thing. As for the DX, I wasn't looking to trade it, Just found it hard to believe there was no reference for the dollar at all, like the $USDOLLAR or USDX.X.

Comment

try this https://www.tradingview.com/chart/4FstBaj2/

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Kaledus
        by Kaledus

Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM