Open all minimized charts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open all minimized charts?

I have a workspace with about 75 charts on it with a certain indicator. Somehow all of them minimized or were hidden which was not intended. I accidentally also saved this workspace. I am trying to open them all back up so they are visible. The only way I can do this is by hovering over the NT icon in the task bar, and scrolling through a huge list of windows and one by one selecting the chart and then that one will open back up. Not only is it time consuming, as I chose one the hover list disappears and I have to start over again to find the next one and I lose position. This is an impossible task. Unfortunately I am not seeing anything like window > open all or something like that. Any way to do this without doing what I am doing now?

ErikY I'm not sure how you can open (restore) all your minimized windows at once. But I can tell you how they probably became minimized so that perhaps you can avoid it in the future. Windows 10 has a "feature" where if you have the left mouse button down on the title bar of a window and you "shake" it by moving the mouse back and forth quickly, all other windows will be minimized. I discovered this by accident the other day.
    Last edited by AutomaticTradingSignals; 01-26-2021, 01:20 PM.
    Automatic Trading Signals
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - automatictradingsignals.com

Comment

Hello ErikY,

Thank you for your post.

I am glad you asked this question rather than taking the time to open all of your windows one by one; there is a Windows feature to restore all windows. You should be able to hold down the Shift button on your keyboard and then right-click the NinjaTrader icon in your Windows taskbar. Next, select Restore all windows. I have created a video example here:

https://www.screencast.com/t/CWowYA38F3

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
      Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

ATS, thanks, was wondering how the heck I did that, but that makes sense.
        Emily, thanks much, that worked!!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by AaronKoRn, Today, 03:05 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Emily  
        Started by zacharydw00, Today, 02:21 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes