Deposit funding time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deposit funding time

hi team, have deposited my fund into Dorman trading account, may I know how long does it take please?
    (afraid i incorrectly fund into another unknown places) is there anyone can private chat and check for me please?

thanks
    Owen

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. Unfouratnly our brokerage team is unable to adivse on the forum at this time - please email (BrokerageSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com). Platform Support is unable to assist with account-related items of this nature, though the brokerage team will be available to follow up on business open.

If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, or want to open an account, we're here to help. Click here to find the appropriate contact for your needs!

Let us know if we may assist further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

@NinjaTrader_EricB thanks for your quick respond, i emailed them yesterday, and haven't got any reply, wanna make sure everything safe....

Comment

This is probably the only brokerage that does not give visibility into funds. We are in 2021, common guys, up your treasury game already. Money has left our bank, but we have to deal with 1-2 days of no visibility of our money. Its not saying the money is lost, but what about that 1 instance where we entered incorrect bank account number. Why not give us real time look into our account, if your treasury team can see it, we should also be able to see it in processing or hold status. This might be a non issue for you, but its sketch that we have to wait till midnight to even get a statement

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH