Change Chart Trader font size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change Chart Trader font size

Is there any way to increase/decrease the font size of the text on the Chart Trader? I have look everywhere and cannot find a way to change it.

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, this is not possible.

There is a feature request tracking this enhancement.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-509. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:​​​​​​​Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
    Dennis E.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Can we get a higher priority on this enhancement? I'm getting old and my eyes don't work as well!!

Comment

Add me to this list also please. Would like the ATM selection bigger. AND I can see the RED currency against the white just fine. Hard to see the green currency amount against the white. Thanks

Comment

Hello spyfish and Touch-Ups,

Thanks for your notes.

spyfish:

Deciding on features for future releases is not a simple black and white decision. There are many factors involved including but not limited to:
          • Demand which is measured by objective user requests and subjective discretion on the part of our Product Management team.
          • Feasibility
          • Developer bandwidth
          • Current projects in the queue
          • Economics
          You'll find a note regarding your feature request in the release notes when a feature is implemented.

Touch-Ups:

I have added your vote to this feature request. This request is being tracked under the number SFT-509.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Let me know if I may assist further.
          Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_BrandonH View Post
            Hello spyfish and Touch-Ups,

Thanks for your notes.

spyfish:

Deciding on features for future releases is not a simple black and white decision. There are many factors involved including but not limited to:
            • Demand which is measured by objective user requests and subjective discretion on the part of our Product Management team.
            • Feasibility
            • Developer bandwidth
            • Current projects in the queue
            • Economics
            You'll find a note regarding your feature request in the release notes when a feature is implemented.

Let me know if I may assist further.
            Thanks I am in software sales and know how it works. I also know when expectations are being set .... I would be great if you could update these threads as reading release notes is challenging plus I am already subscribed to this thread so it will get my attention. The Economics part is not good because you already got my business when I bought a lifetime license. There is no incentive for you to service my request (bad business practice) and the only recourse I have is to complain to others in a public form (bad form and again bad business).

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Waxavi
            by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes