Historical intraday minute data for stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical intraday minute data for stocks

I used to be very active with NT about a year ago and have used it quite a bit but the other day I just downloaded NJ8 latest version and connected my TDAmeritrade account successfully and want to look at intraday data for stocks and ETFs (UVXY 10 minute chart specifically.) I try to load up data but I only get historical data going back about 50 days. Is this correct, for some reason I was under the impression historical data went back a year at least for Ameritrade. I have right clicked the chart and went to data series to make sure I have over 50 days loaded with to load.

Am I correct that I SHOULD be getting more than just about 50 days of historical intraday data given I have an Ameritrade connection linked to NJ?

If not is there a way to download intraday minute data for this symbol (UVXY)

Hello theworldtocome4444,

Thank you for your post.

TD Ameritrade provides historical minute data for the last 50 days only. They do provide daily data that goes further back (according to my notes back to 1985). This is a limitation set by TD Ameritrade. You could reach out to them for more information, or to download historical intraday data you could connect to a provider that offers more than 50 days and use the historical data window to download:

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
    Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes