End of Demo or Video problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of Demo or Video problems?

My Continuum ended a few days ago. I got a notice that Kennetic had 20 more days I believe. Every was working fine and then all the futures data stopped. I reset the data and restarted....Nothing. On top of that my video is all messed up and glitchy now. Even when I quit NT8, I have to restart the laptop. I know my video resolution is not high enough, is there any way to change it in the NT options? NT is starting to seem like a lot of work and lell trading....

Hello Turtle_719,

You can only apply for a free NinjaTrader Continuum (futures) or NinjaTrader FXCM (forex) demo connection on the NinjaTrader website. There is no option to apply for a Kinetick demo connection. If your futures demo connection is expired (only valid for 14 days), then please send us an email at "brokeragesales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com" informing your futures demo connection is expired. They can further assist you in this regard.

There is no setting in NinjaTrader to configure the display resolution. You can do so in Windows. Please right click an empty area on your desktop and select Display settings. Click Display on the left and scroll to the bottom to find the Display resolution setting.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post algospoke  
    Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes