Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Plot number of trades/tick per chart bar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plot number of trades/tick per chart bar?

Is there an indicator that can plot/show the number of trades/tick per chart bar? Thanks!

Hello focus333,

Thanks for your post.

I suggest checking the User App Share for existing indicators. One indicator that provides the number of ticks in the developing bar can be found below

Update 6/26/2020 As requested, I have added the following fields: – Range – Volume/Range I’ve written this script to be able to quickly see basic chart/bar info without having to use the Data Box or clicking the middle mouse button/wheel. Some basic functionality include: – The option to select which fields you’d like to see/hide. […]

You may search for other prebuilt indicators with some search criteria like the below

These links are publicly available.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

We look forward to assisting.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by f.saeidi, Today, 12:14 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post f.saeidi  
    Started by ZenCortexHurry, Today, 01:07 PM
    0 responses