Market Analyzer Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analyzer Help

Hi, I'm in need of assistance with the Market Analyzer. I've exhausted my search on YouTube and the Help Guide as well as online searches.

I'm in need of the following

1. How to add conditions/filters to make the Indicator Column Green if the parabolic SAR is up and Red if it's down

2. How to add conditions/filters to make the Indicator Column Green if the SpanA Line on the Ichimoku Cloud is above the SpanB Line on the Ichimoku Cloud and Red if the reverse (Span BLine is below the SpanB line)

3. If #2 can't be done....how to add conditions/filters to make the Indicator Column Green if the price is above the SpanA Line on the Ichimoku Cloud and Red if it's below the SpanA Line

Please Help!

Hello trader123456789,

Thank you very much for your message.

While it is possible to set up alerts in the Market Analyzer that compare two values against each other and trigger based on this comparison, it is not possible to display this directly in the Market Analyzer without custom NinjaScript.

The Market Analyzer would (by default) be limited to coloring cells, if a value is above or below a fixed value, but would not be able to compare two different columns.

If you are interested in learning more about NinjaScript I would be happy to let our NinjaScript Team have a look at this and send you suggestions; While they would not be able to create this script for you, they should have some documentation and tips for you, if you are interested in creating this script yourself.

Should this be the case, please let me know!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes